Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-4091.00 Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Maintain files, such as hazardous waste databases, chemical usage data, personnel exposure information, or diagrams showing equipment locations.
- Provide information or technical or program assistance to government representatives, employers, or the general public on the issues of public health, environmental protection, or workplace safety.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use hazardous materials information