Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-4092.00 Forensic Science Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Examine firearms to determine mechanical condition and legal status, performing restoration work on damaged firearms to obtain information such as serial numbers.
- Examine physical evidence, such as hair, fiber, wood, or soil residues to obtain information about its source and composition.
- Visit morgues, examine scenes of crimes, or contact other sources to obtain evidence or information to be used in investigations.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use hazardous materials information
- verify investigative information