Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1011.00 Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, or other required information.
- Confer with family members or others close to clients to keep them informed of treatment planning and progress.
- Provide clients or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
Detailed Work Activities
- Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress.
- Present social services program information to the public.