Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1012.00 Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Compile and study occupational, educational, and economic information to assist counselees in determining and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
- Interview clients to obtain information about employment history, educational background, and career goals, and to identify barriers to employment.
- Provide information for teachers and staff members involved in helping students or graduates identify and pursue employment opportunities.
- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs.
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
Detailed Work Activities
- Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress.
- Present social services program information to the public.