Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1013.00 Marriage and Family Therapists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Collect information about clients, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, and observation.
- Gather information from doctors, schools, social workers, juvenile counselors, law enforcement personnel, and others to make recommendations to courts for resolution of child custody or visitation disputes.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information about clients.
- Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress.
- Present social services program information to the public.