Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1021.00 Child, Family, and School Social Workers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Address legal issues, such as child abuse and discipline, assisting with hearings and providing testimony to inform custody arrangements.
- Collect supplementary information needed to assist client, such as employment records, medical records, or school reports.
- Refer clients to community resources for services such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information about clients.
- Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress.