Keyword Relevance for: anthropology, social
21-1023.00 Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||17 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Social Work Supervisor
- Social Worker
- Clinical Social Worker
- Community Mental Health Social Worker
- Criminal Justice Social Worker
- Director of Social Work
- Drug Abuse Social Worker
- Forensic Social Worker
- Hospital Social Worker
- Licensed Social Worker
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Private Practice (LCSW, PVT Practice)
- Marriage and Family Social Worker
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Psychiatric Social Worker
- Psychotherapist Social Worker
- School Social Worker
- Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs.
- Develop or advise on social policy or assist in community development.
- Increase social work knowledge by reviewing current literature, conducting social research, or attending seminars, training workshops, or classes.
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, combat social problems, or improve health or counseling services in community.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on social or educational issues.
- Maintain professional social services knowledge.
- Refer clients to community or social service programs.
- Research social issues.