Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1091.00 Health Educators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Coordinator and Public Information Officer
- Public Information Officer Health Educator/Risk Communicator
- Document activities and record information, such as the numbers of applications completed, presentations conducted, and persons assisted.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
- Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases, conducting media campaigns, or maintaining program-related web sites.
Detailed Work Activities
- convert information into instructional program