Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1092.00 Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Inform offenders or inmates of requirements of conditional release, such as office visits, restitution payments, or educational and employment stipulations.
- Develop and prepare packets containing information about social service agencies, assistance organizations, and programs that might be useful for inmates or offenders.
- Gather information about offenders' backgrounds by talking to offenders, their families and friends, and other people who have relevant information.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- compile information for court cases
- compile information through interviews
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients
- obtain information from individuals
- organize legal information or records