Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1093.00 Social and Human Service Assistants
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Inform tenants of facilities, such as laundries or playgrounds.
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history.
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
- Visit individuals in homes or attend group meetings to provide information on agency services, requirements, or procedures.
Detailed Work Activities
- obtain information from clients, customers, or patients
- obtain financial information from individuals
- provide information about facilities