Keyword Relevance for: Information
21-1094.00 Community Health Workers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information and Referral/Apprise Coordinator
- Assist individuals and communities to adopt healthy behaviors. Conduct outreach for medical personnel or health organizations to implement programs in the community that promote, maintain, and improve individual and community health. May provide information on available resources, provide social support and informal counseling, advocate for individuals and community health needs, and provide services such as first aid and blood pressure screening. May collect data to help identify community health needs.
- Collect information from individuals to compile vital statistics about the general health of community members.
- Distribute flyers, brochures, or other informational or educational documents to inform members of a targeted community.
- Interpret, translate, or provide cultural mediation related to health services or information for community members.
- Maintain updated client records with plans, notes, appropriate forms, or related information.
- Teach classes or otherwise disseminate medical or dental health information to school groups, community groups, or targeted families or individuals, in a manner consistent with cultural norms.