Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
21-2021.00 Directors, Religious Activities and Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Directors, Religious Activities and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Minister
- Educational Director
- Christian Education Director
- Christian Education Minister
- Minister of Education
- Parish Religious Education Director
- Religious Education Coordinator
- Religious Education Director
- Plan, direct, or coordinate programs designed to promote the religious education or activities of a denominational group. May provide counseling and guidance relative to marital, health, financial, and religious problems.
- Analyze member participation or changes in congregational emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs or to develop ways to encourage program participation.
- Confer with clergy members, congregational officials, or congregational organizations to encourage support of or participation in religious education activities.
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Interpret religious education activities to the public through speaking, leading discussions, or writing articles for local or national publications.
- Locate and distribute resources, such as periodicals or curricula, to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Visit congregational members' homes or arrange for pastoral visits to provide information or resources regarding religious education programs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assess individual or community needs for educational or social services.
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop education or assistance programs.
- Develop educational programs.
- Provide educational materials to community members.