10 matches for General Studies+business
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Counsel
- General Counselor
- Business Lawyer
- Assistant Attorney General
- Attorney General
- Deputy Attorney General
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
Learn more on the