Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Counsel
- General Counselor
- Business Lawyer
- Assistant Attorney General
- Attorney General
- Deputy Attorney General
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for businesses or individuals.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.