Keyword Relevance for: Information
23-1012.00 Judicial Law Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Attend court sessions to hear oral arguments or record necessary case information.
- Enter information into computerized court calendar, filing, or case management systems.
- Keep abreast of changes in the law and inform judges when cases are affected by such changes.
- Research laws, court decisions, documents, opinions, briefs, or other information related to cases before the court.
Detailed Work Activities
- Confer with court staff to clarify information.
- Identify implications for cases from legal precedents or other legal information.
- Meet with individuals involved in legal processes to provide information and clarify issues.
- Record information from legal proceedings.