Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
23-1021.00 Administrative Law Judges, Adjudicators, and Hearing Officers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Administrative Law Judges, Adjudicators, and Hearing Officers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Administrative Hearing Officer
- Administrative Judge
- Administrative Law Judge
- Social Security Administrative Law Judge
- US Administrative Law Judge (United States Administrative Law Judge)
- Determine existence and amount of liability according to current laws, administrative and judicial precedents, and available evidence.
- Issue subpoenas and administer oaths in preparation for formal hearings.
- Monitor and direct the activities of trials and hearings to ensure that they are conducted fairly and that courts administer justice while safeguarding the legal rights of all involved parties.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer oaths to court participants.