Keyword Relevance for: Information
23-1022.00 Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Conduct hearings to obtain information or evidence relative to disposition of claims.
- Evaluate information from documents such as claim applications, birth or death certificates, or physician or employer records.
- Interview claimants, agents, or witnesses to obtain information about disputed issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- organize legal information or records
- verify investigative information