Keyword Relevance for: Information
23-2093.00 Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Confer with realtors, lending institution personnel, buyers, sellers, contractors, surveyors, and courthouse personnel to exchange title-related information or to resolve problems.
- Prepare and issue title commitments and title insurance policies based on information compiled from title searches.
- Retrieve and examine real estate closing files for accuracy and to ensure that information included is recorded and executed according to regulations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Confer with court staff to clarify information.
- Evaluate information related to legal matters in public or personal records.
- Meet with individuals involved in legal processes to provide information and clarify issues.