Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-1011.00 Business Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Administration Instructor
- Business Administration Professor
- Business Administration Teacher
- Health Administration Teacher
- Professor of Business Administration
- Teach courses in business administration and management, such as accounting, finance, human resources, labor and industrial relations, marketing, and operations research. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.