Keyword Relevance for: Wireless Communications Technology
25-1011.00 Business Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Communications Instructor
- Business Technology Professor
- Business Office Technology Instructor
- Office Communication Professor
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs, to develop new programs, and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
- Participate in campus and community events.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create technology-based learning materials.
- Plan community programs or activities for the general public.