Keyword Relevance for: anthropology, social
25-1061.00 Anthropology and Archeology Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Anthropology and Archeology Teachers, Postsecondary
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Anthropology Department Chair
- Anthropology Instructor
- Anthropology Lecturer
- Anthropology Professor
- Adjunct Professor of Sociology and Anthropology
- Assistant Professor of Anthropology
- Associate Professor of Anthropology
- Associate Professor of Sociology and Anthropology
- Cultural Anthropology Professor
- Professor of Anthropology
- Sociocultural Anthropology Professor
- Teach courses in anthropology or archeology. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as research methods, urban anthropology, and language and culture.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach social science courses at the college level.