Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
25-1071.00 Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Veterinary Medicine Teacher
- Veterinary Science Teacher
- Veterinary Technician Program Coordinator
- Medicine Teacher
- Osteopathic Medicine Teacher
- Physical Medicine Teacher
- Podiatric Medicine Professor
- Professor of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine Trainer
- Teach courses in health specialties, in fields such as dentistry, laboratory technology, medicine, pharmacy, public health, therapy, and veterinary medicine.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as public health, stress management, and worksite health promotion.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare tests.