Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-1111.00 Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Teach courses in criminal justice, corrections, and law enforcement administration. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.