Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
25-1121.00 Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||21 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Department Chair
- Music Director
- Music Education Adjunct Professor
- Music Education Director
- Music Educator
- Music Instructor
- Music Professor
- Music Supervisor
- Music Theory Professor
- Music Theory Teacher
- Assistant Professor of Music
- Associate Music Professor
- Associate Professor of Music
- Associate Professor of Musicology
- Digital Music Instructor
- Director of Music
- Director of Instrumental Music
- Piano Performance and Pedagogy Professor
- Professor of Music
- Vocal Music Instructor
- Teach courses in drama, music, and the arts including fine and applied art, such as painting and sculpture, or design and crafts. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, performances, projects, assignments, and papers.
- Organize performance groups and direct their rehearsals.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as acting techniques, fundamentals of music, and art history.
- Prepare students for performances, exams, or assessments.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and performance pieces.
Detailed Work Activities
- Perform student enrollment or registration activities.