Keyword Relevance for: nutrition
25-1192.00 Home Economics Teachers, Postsecondary
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nutrition and Dietetics Instructor
- Food and Nutrition Professor
- Food and Nutrition Teacher
- Professor of Family and Nutrition Sciences
- Teach courses in childcare, family relations, finance, nutrition, and related subjects pertaining to home management. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as food science, nutrition, and child care.