Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-2011.00 Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Administer tests to help determine children's developmental levels, needs, and potential.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Perform administrative duties such as hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.