Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-2012.00 Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine children's developmental levels and needs.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of kindergarten programs.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate children's progress.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.