Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
25-2021.00 Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Director
- Music Educator
- Music Instructor
- Music Supervisor
- Music Teacher
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
Detailed Work Activities
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Monitor student performance.
- Prepare reports detailing student activities or performance.