Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
25-2021.00 Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Second Grade Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher (PE Teacher)
- Physical Fitness Teacher
- Art Educator
- ESL Instructor (English as a Second Language Instructor)
- ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language Teacher)
- Elementary Education Teacher
- Elementary Educator
- Music Educator
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.
- Assist students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Plan educational activities.