Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-2022.00 Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine student strengths and areas of need.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of middle school programs.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.