Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
25-2023.00 Career/Technical Education Teachers, Middle School
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||23 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Career/Technical Education Teachers, Middle School
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical Education Teacher
- Technology Applications Teacher
- Technology Education Teacher
- Technology Lab Teacher
- Technology Teacher
- Technology Teacher/Technology Coordinator
- Technology and Engineering Teacher
- Agriculture/Industrial Technology Teacher
- Agriscience Technology Instructor (Agriculture Science Technology Instructor)
- Business Technology Teacher
- Business and Information Technology Education Teacher
- Career Technical Education Teacher
- Career and Technology Education Teacher (CTE Teacher)
- Computer Technology Teacher
- General Music Teacher
- Industrial Technology Education Teacher
- Industrial Technology Teacher
- Instructional Technology Teacher
- Middle School Industrial Technology Teacher
- Teacher 7, 8 Grades Math Business Technologies
- Teacher Technology Education and Computers
- Vocational Technical Education Teacher (VTE Teacher)
- Wood Shop Teacher (Technology Education)
- Teach occupational, career and technical, or vocational subjects in public or private schools at the middle, intermediate, or junior high level, which falls between elementary and senior high school as defined by applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide disabled students with assistive devices, supportive technology, and assistance accessing facilities such as restrooms.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create technology-based learning materials.
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.