Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
25-2031.00 Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Director
- Music Educator
- Music Instructor
- Music Supervisor
- Music Teacher
- Music Theory Teacher
- Career and Technology Education Teacher (CTE Teacher)
- Computer Technology Instructor
- High School Music Director
- High School Music Instructor
- Provide disabled students with assistive devices, supportive technology, and assistance accessing facilities such as restrooms.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create technology-based learning materials.
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.