Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
25-2031.00 Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Secondary History Teacher
- Secondary Teacher
- Physical Education Instructor
- Physical Education Teacher (PE Teacher)
- Physical Fitness Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Art Educator
- Career and Technology Education Teacher (CTE Teacher)
- Chemical Educator
- ESL Instructor (English as a Second Language Instructor)
- ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language Teacher)
- Health and Physical Education Teacher
- High School Physical Education Teacher
- Music Educator
- Teach students in one or more subjects, such as English, mathematics, or social studies at the secondary level in public or private schools. May be designated according to subject matter specialty.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of secondary school programs.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.
- Assist students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Plan educational activities.