Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-2051.00 Special Education Teachers, Preschool
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Special Education Administrator
- Administer tests to help determine children's developmental levels, needs, or potential.
- Collaborate with other teachers or administrators to develop, evaluate, or revise preschool programs.
- Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, or other professionals to develop individual education plans (IEPs).
- Confer with parents, guardians, teachers, counselors, or administrators to resolve students' behavioral or academic problems.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, or administrative regulations.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.