Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-2052.00 Special Education Teachers, Kindergarten and Elementary School
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- SEBD Teacher (Special Education Administrator)
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests to kindergarten or elementary students with special needs.
- Collaborate with other teachers or administrators to develop, evaluate, or revise kindergarten or elementary school programs.
- Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, or other professionals to develop individual education plans (IEPs).
- Confer with parents, guardians, teachers, counselors, or administrators to resolve students' behavioral or academic problems.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, or administrative regulations.
- Perform administrative duties, such as assisting in school libraries, hall or cafeteria monitoring, or bus loading or unloading.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Prepare, administer, or grade tests or assignments to evaluate students' progress.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.