Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
25-2054.00 Special Education Teachers, Secondary School
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Special Education Administrator
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students' strengths and areas of need.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of secondary school programs.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, and professionals to develop individual educational plans designed to promote students' educational, physical, and social development.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.