Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
25-3011.00 Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Educational Development Instructor (GED Instructor)
- Adult Basic Studies Teacher
- GED Preparation Teacher (General Educational Development Preparation Teacher)
- GED Teacher (General Educational Development Teacher)
- Transitional Studies Instructor
- Teach or instruct out-of-school youths and adults in remedial education classes, preparatory classes for the General Educational Development test, literacy, or English as a Second Language. Teaching may or may not take place in a traditional educational institution.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Provide information, guidance, and preparation for the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination.