Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
25-3011.00 Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||10 matches|
- Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Adult Secondary Education Instructor
- Adult Education Instructor
- Adult Education Teacher
- Adult Educator
- Adult Basic Education Instructor (ABE Instructor)
- Adult Basic Education Teacher (ABE Teacher)
- Adult Remedial Education Instructor
- Developmental Education Instructor
- ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language Teacher)
- English as a Second Language Instructor (ESL Instructor)
- GED Preparation Teacher (General Educational Development Preparation Teacher)
- GED Teacher (General Educational Development Teacher)
- General Educational Development Instructor (GED Instructor)
- Teach or instruct out-of-school youths and adults in remedial education classes, preparatory classes for the General Educational Development test, literacy, or English as a Second Language. Teaching may or may not take place in a traditional educational institution.
- Prepare students for further education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.
- Assess educational needs of students.
- Assist students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with other agencies and institutions to coordinate educational matters.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Plan educational activities.
- Promote educational institutions or programs.
- Select educational materials or equipment.