Keyword Relevance for: Secondary Education - Physics
25-3021.00 Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
- Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Adult Education Instructor
- Adult Education Teacher
- Adult Educator
- Adventure Education Teacher
- Art Educator
- Community Educator
- Driver Education Instructor
- Driver Education Road Instructor
- Driver's Education Instructor
- ESL Instructor (English as a Second Language Instructor)
- ESL Teacher (English as a Second Language Teacher)
- Music Educator
- Parent Educator
- Theater Education Teacher
- Teach or instruct courses other than those that normally lead to an occupational objective or degree. Courses may include self-improvement, nonvocational, and nonacademic subjects. Teaching may or may not take place in a traditional educational institution.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations, and provide individual instruction to teach topics and skills such as cooking, dancing, writing, physical fitness, photography, personal finance, and flying.
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.
- Assess educational needs of students.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Evaluate performance of educational staff.
- Plan educational activities.
- Promote educational institutions or programs.
- Select educational materials or equipment.