Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Librarian
- Technical Services Librarian
- Audio-Visual Librarian
- International Broadcast Music Librarian
- Library Technical Assistant
- Library Technician
- Medical Library Technician
- Code, classify, and catalog books, publications, films, audiovisual aids, and other library materials based on subject matter or standard library classification systems.
- Collect and organize books, pamphlets, manuscripts, and other materials in specific fields, such as rare books, genealogy, or music.
- Compile lists of books, periodicals, articles, and audiovisual materials on particular subjects.
- Organize collections of books, publications, documents, audiovisual aids, and other reference materials for convenient access.
- Plan and teach classes on topics such as information literacy, library instruction, and technology use.
- Review and evaluate materials, using book reviews, catalogs, faculty recommendations, and current holdings, to select and order print, audiovisual, and electronic resources.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.