Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
25-9011.00 Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||18 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technology Specialist
- Audio Video Technician
- Audio Visual Technician
- Audio Visual Coordinator
- Audio Visual Secretary
- Audio Visual Specialist
- Audio-Visual Arts Director
- Audio-Visual Collections Coordinator
- Audio-Visual Director
- Audio-Visual Specialist
- Audiovisual Production Specialist
- Electronics Technician
- Instructional Technologist
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- Media Technician
- Production Technician
- Television Technician
- Video Technician
- Acquire, catalog, and maintain collections of audiovisual material such as films, video- and audio-tapes, photographs, and software programs.
- Install audiovisual equipment.
- Instruct users in the selection, use, and design of audiovisual materials, and assist them in the preparation of instructional materials and the rehearsal of presentations.
- Plan and prepare audiovisual teaching aids and methods for use in school systems.
- Set up, adjust, and operate audiovisual equipment such as cameras, film and slide projectors, and recording equipment, for meetings, events, classes, seminars and video conferences.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create technology-based learning materials.
- Operate audiovisual equipment.
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.