Keyword Relevance for: Wireless Communications Technology
25-9031.01 Instructional Designers and Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||17 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Instructional Designers and Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technology Infusion Specialist
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Associate Professor of Instructional Design & Technology
- Certified Performance Technologist
- Chief Technology Officer
- Educational Technologist
- Human Performance Technologist
- IT Senior Analyst (Instructional Technology Senior Analyst)
- Instructional Technologist
- Instructional Technology Coordinator
- Instructional Technology Facilitator
- Instructional Technology Professor and Consultant
- Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
- Instructional Technology Site Technologist
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- Instructional Design Technologist
- Professor (Educational Technology)
- Develop instructional materials and products and assist in the technology-based redesign of courses. Assist faculty in learning about, becoming proficient in, and applying instructional technology.
- Assess effectiveness and efficiency of instruction according to ease of instructional technology use and student learning, knowledge transfer, and satisfaction.
- Develop instructional materials and products for technology-based redesign of courses.
- Present and make recommendations regarding course design, technology, and instruction delivery options.
- Provide technical advice on the use of current instructional technologies, including computer-based training, desktop videoconferencing, multimedia, and distance learning technologies.
- Research and evaluate emerging instructional technologies or methods.
- Teach instructors to use instructional technology or to integrate technology with teaching.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create technology-based learning materials.
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.