33 matches for Secondary Education - Physics
|Alternate Occupation Titles||24 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Paraprofessional
- Educational Aid
- Educational Assistant
- Educational Assistant Teacher
- Educational Resources Center Instructional Paraprofessional (ERC Instructional Paraprofessional)
- Educational Technician
- ED Educational Aide (Emotionally Disturbed Educational Aide)
- ESL Instructional Assistant (English as a Second Language Instructional Assistant)
- ESL Tutor (English as a Second Language Tutor)
- Exceptional Student Education Aide (ESE Aide)
- Gifted and Talented Student Education Aide
- Para Educator
- Paraprofessional Education Assistant
- SLD Educational Aide (Specific Learning Disability Educational Aide)
- Special Education Aide
- Special Education Assistant
- Special Education Associate
- Special Education Classroom Aide
- Special Education Instructional Assistant
- Special Education Para Professional
- Special Education Paraeducator
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teaching Assistant
- Perform duties that are instructional in nature or deliver direct services to students or parents. Serve in a position for which a teacher has ultimate responsibility for the design and implementation of educational programs and services.
- Carry out therapeutic regimens, such as behavior modification and personal development programs, under the supervision of special education instructors, psychologists, or speech-language pathologists.
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-English-speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist other educational professionals with projects or research.
- Assist students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Plan educational activities.
- Teach physical education.
Learn more on the