Keyword Relevance for: Music Technology - Audio Techniques
27-1014.00 Multimedia Artists and Animators
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Audio/Video Engineer
- Special Effects Technician
- Create special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in products or creations, such as computer games, movies, music videos, and commercials.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
Detailed Work Activities
- Draw detailed or technical illustrations.