Keyword Relevance for: Manufacturing
27-1021.00 Commercial and Industrial Designers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop and design manufactured products, such as cars, home appliances, and children's toys. Combine artistic talent with research on product use, marketing, and materials to create the most functional and appealing product design.
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
- Design graphic material for use as ornamentation, illustration, or advertising on manufactured materials and packaging or containers.
- Develop manufacturing procedures and monitor the manufacture of their designs in a factory to improve operations and product quality.
- Research production specifications, costs, production materials and manufacturing methods, and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
Detailed Work Activities
- follow manufacturing methods or techniques