Keyword Relevance for: Information
27-1027.00 Set and Exhibit Designers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Attend rehearsals and production meetings in order to obtain and share information related to sets.
- Confer with clients and staff in order to gather information about exhibit space, proposed themes and content, timelines, budgets, materials, and/or promotion requirements.
- Develop set designs based on evaluation of scripts, budgets, research information, and available locations.
- Research architectural and stylistic elements appropriate to the time period to be depicted, consulting experts for information as necessary.
Detailed Work Activities
- Conduct research to inform art, designs, or other work.