Keyword Relevance for: Information
27-2012.03 Program Directors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers or guests need to prepare for appearances and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
- Evaluate new and existing programming to assess suitability and the need for changes, using information such as audience surveys and feedback.
- Review information about programs and schedules to ensure accuracy and provide such information to local media outlets.
Detailed Work Activities
- interpret information to formulate story ideas
- research information for news programs