Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
27-2012.03 Program Directors
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Program Director/Music Director
- Program/Music Director
- Perform personnel duties, such as hiring staff and evaluating work performance.
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers or guests need to prepare for appearances and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
- Cue announcers, actors, performers, and guests.
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Read news, read or record public service and promotional announcements, or perform other on-air duties.
- Select, acquire, and maintain programs, music, films, and other needed materials and obtain legal clearances for their use as necessary.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct productions or performances.
- Select staff, team members, or performers.