Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
27-3011.00 Radio and Television Announcers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Director
- Music Journalist
- Radio Performer
- Speak or read from scripted materials, such as news reports or commercial messages, on radio or television. May announce artist or title of performance, identify station, or interview guests.
- Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
- Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
- Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Perform for recordings.