Keyword Relevance for: Information
27-3022.00 Reporters and Correspondents
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Writer
- Arrange interviews with people who can provide information about a story.
- Gather information about events through research, interviews, experience, or attendance at political, news, sports, artistic, social, or other functions.
- Research and analyze background information related to stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Transmit news stories or reporting information from remote locations, using equipment such as satellite phones, telephones, fax machines, or modems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform viewers, listeners, or audiences.
- Analyze information obtained from news sources.
- Gather information for news stories.
- Write informational material.