Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
27-3043.05 Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Critic
- Music Journalist
- Create original written works, such as scripts, essays, prose, poetry or song lyrics, for publication or performance.
- Adapt text to accommodate musical requirements of composers and singers.
- Write humorous material for publication, or for performances such as comedy routines, gags, and comedy shows.
- Write words to fit musical compositions, including lyrics for operas, musical plays, and choral works.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to prepare or perform artistic productions.